Step 1 Manual for Service mode to reset waste ink or blinking canon ip1500
- Unplug power and USB.
- Open door and hold power button.
- Connect power.
- Close door, then release power button.
- Unzip downloaded file.
- Run GeneralTool.exe
- Select the connected USB port number from USB port
- Click LOCK RELEASE, and select the applicable model name in SET DESTINATION
- In CLEAR WASTE INK COUNTER, select MAIN or PLATEN. The selected waste ink counter will be reset. MAIN resets the main waste ink counter, PLATEN resets the platen waste ink counter.
If both the main and platen waste ink absorbers are replaced, reset both the main and platen waste ink counters.
Download software resetter canon iP1500